After considering many options, we have narrowed the field down to five top choices:
- EZ Move: easily move an object around the world
- Drawable Surfaces: draw on anything in the world
- 2D / 3D Telepointers: share a pointer on any surface
- Improved Sticky Notes: support freehand drawing, multiple pages and styled text
- Troubleshooting Wizard: easily diagnose problems before a user starts Wonderland
Of these five, EZ Move and Drawable Surfaces are currently the leading contenders. Both are medium sized projects, with useful functionality and lots of potential extensions. Both also focus on significant in world user interface components, an area we wanted to explore together.
We will be making the final choice and starting our design work this Wednesday at 1pm ET. If you can’t make it, feel free to post ideas or opinions in this forum thread.
There are lots of great ideas on the list, and we wish we could build all of them. Of course if you feel inspired, feel free to try one of these ideas on your own!